Landlord / Tenant Action

Our online forms are designed for your use in common landlord/tenant disputes involving residential leases. If you have a commercial, agricultural or personal property lease, you should consult with an attorney. You should not to complete any forms until you have carefully reviewed and understand the instructions preceding the forms. If you use our on-line form, or prepare one by hand, it is your responsibility to make sure all required information has been entered. Failure to submit completed forms could result in a delay in your case or paperwork could be returned to you.

We have provided links to statutes and other legal references throughout these instructions. There are many forms on our website that you may also find useful.

Please select your role:

  I am the Landlord

  I am the Tenant