Be part of our Team. We offer excellent benefits and a great workplace environment that focuses on teamwork and customer service.
The Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Effective August 1, 2016, the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees will be verified using the E-Verify system. All employees must provide federally recognized documentation of identity and employment eligibility within three days of hire.
Job Listings/Apply Online
Browse through our available job openings to determine if there is a career opportunity waiting for you then fill out a job application online.
Our office offers a comprehensive benefits package, superior to many found in the private sector and at other agencies in government.
The Clerk's office is pleased to offer its employees a comprehensive array of benefits, including health insurance coverage, retirement savings plans, and flexible spending accounts. The plans are superior to many private and public sector agencies and provide comprehensive coverage for a variety of needs.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee and Families
- Life Insurance Plans for Employees and Families
- Long-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Short-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage through TIAA CREF
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan
- Florida Retirement System Pension Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings Plan 457(b)
- Paid Holidays/Personal Time Off
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
We constantly work to provide the best customer service while protecting and preserving the public records, funds and trust of the citizens of Leon County.
Our Core Values and Vision Include:
- We are here to meet the needs of citizens and customers and therefore their interests come first.
- We strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our customers and will amend our practices and services to meet those needs.
- We will deliver high quality services in the most effective, efficient manner.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that "the old way" may still be the best, we constantly challenge this assertion and strive to find a better solution.
- We will provide opportunities and encouragement to improve and develop new skills, and to participate with peers in professional development.
- We recognize that our greatest asset is our staff, and we will treat each other fairly, honestly, and with respect.
- We will communicate clearly, timely and effectively with each other, and keep each other fully informed of changes that occur in the office.
- We value diversity of opinions and desire to create an environment in which everyone is free to present constructive ideas and suggestions without fear.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do and recognize that a team member is one who accepts the goals and objectives of the organization and accepts responsibility for accomplishing them.
- We support the recruitment and retention of the best person for every job. Advancement in the office will depend on ability, performance, and contribution to the organization's success without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other unrelated factor.
- We believe it is each individual's responsibility to help in creating and maintaining an environment that is pleasant, supportive, and enjoyable.
- We are dedicated to complying fully with both the letter and spirit of the law, regulations, policies, and ethical standards that govern us.